Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Sing Sing Sing for Jesus

Tonight is church night. One of my favorite things is the singing. How about you? If you are one of the music people up there at my church or your church - awesome. And thanks!


Am I in the choir?
                          Nope.

Will I sing a solo?                                        

                          Nope.

How about play in the band?
                          And nope again.



As the world sees it, I am really not a musical person. No prob! When I worship, though, I am a singer.What is your favorite way to praise Jesus? The Bible talks a lot about praise. Here is a verse I love.

Sing to the Lord with grateful praise; make music to our God on the harp.  Psalm 147:7   (NIV)

I do have a grateful heart! So. . . tonight I will be off of here for awhile. It will be time to sing - sing - sing 4 God  : o )



Agape_SavetheDateMaybe you enjoy praising God while listening to awesome music. This weekend, a great group of musicians will lead two days of praising Jesus with music. The Agape Fest will take place on the campus of Greenville College in Greenville, IL (not far from St. Louis).

Here is a band list for Agape Fest. You can read all the other important info here.





I'm glad you stopped by my blog! A few days ago I blogged about my awesome opp to write tween devos for Zonderkidz. You can read about it here. I'm hoping that you will pray with me about the devos. You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share you contact info. Promise.


*******

Tweetables

What is your favorite way to praise Jesus?   Tweet this!

Sing to the Lord with grateful praise; make music to our God on the harp.  Psalm 147:7   (NIV)   Tweet this!

The Agape Fest will take place on May 3 & 4 in Greenville, IL.   Tweet this!

******* 

copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore


No comments: