Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tween Ministry Worker - R U Running in Circles?



Are you working in children's ministry? Does it ever feel like you are running in circles? Maybe your experience is something like this.






  1. You pray.
  2. You read the teacher's guide to the lesson.
  3. You study the related Bible passages.
  4. You plan the lesson.
  5. You gather materials for crafts and games.
  6. You pray again.
  7. Then, the day of the lesson arrives. And the kids come.
  8. [How would you fill in this line?]

It's okay. You can be honest about #8. There are lots of things that impact how the lesson goes.One huge factor is how they learn. And guess what. . . they all learn differently.

I'm hoping that you will stop by my facebook page. If you click on the tab "Tween Ministry Tips", you can get my free guide on how tweens learn.


I love these verses:

There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.
1 Corinthians 12:5-6   (NIV)


Will you pray with me for all of the teachers, musicians, and helpers in the children's ministry of your church? Will for pray with me for the children's ministry workers as my church as well?



copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: