Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Forthcoming Tween Devotional Books from Zonderkidz

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I promised that I had big news to announce. . . HUGE news, really! I am thrilled to announce that I have been asked to write two books for Zonderkidz. The books will be devotions for tweens (ages 9-12). I have been wanting to share the news with you for awhile. Isn't God amazing?

I pray that this blog will be a gathering place for those who love tweens. I seek your prayers as I complete this awesome task of sharing God's word. Those of you who know me know that I believe that this is not about my writing. Rather, it is an opportunity for God to work.

Today I am praising God and calling out to those who will pray for this work. Please join me here to follow the prayer needs and praises of this work. Let's pray together for the tweens who will read the devotions. Will you join me in doing that? You can get updates on the work. . . and special prayer requests by signing up to be a prayer partner on the form at the right.



I wonder who will gather here. I am praying for each of you already.
  

Are You a Tween?

Welcome! Hooray! I'm looking forward to many sweet prayer opps for you and the other tweens who will read these books. 

Maybe You Are a Pastor or Student Ministry Worker


I am so happy to have you. Please don't hesitate to contact with topics that you would like to see in a tween devotional book.

Are You a Parent or Grandparent?

I love parents and grandparents! They are so often the prayer warriors of the family.

Maybe You Are a Writer

I seek your prayers that I will have the right words and God's guidance throughout this writing.


*******

Tweetables

Will you pray with me about these forthcoming devotional books?   Tweet this!

Zonderkidz to publish new devotional books for tweens.   Tweet this!

I pray this will be a gathering place for those who seek to share God's love with tweens.   Tweet this!

******* 

copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: