Sunday, April 14, 2013

Listening for Jesus

They were hiding from me! Beautiful tulips growing up between the daffodils. I was so busy looking. But not at the tulips coming up. The yellow daffodils had my attention. And now the daffodils have faded and it is the season for the sweet, pink tulips.





Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.  Song of Songs 2:12 NIV






I'm praying to see what Jesus wants me to see. I don't want to be distracted by the obvious or the things screaming for my attention. I think His words are quiet and soft, more like the sweet whispers of the tulips.



In case we haven't connected for a few days I want to share this with you. Several days ago I blogged about my awesome opp to write tween devos for Zonderkidz. You can read about it here. I'm hoping that you will pray with me about the devos. You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share you contact info. Promise.


*******

Tweetables

I'm praying to see what Jesus wants me to see.   Tweet this!

Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.  Song of Song 2:12 NIV   Tweet this!

I think Jesus' words are quiet and soft, more like the sweet whispers of the tulips.   Tweet this!

******* 

copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: