Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Not-So-Smart Phone

I wanted to make a list. For the tween devos I'm writing. A list of tweens I know.

I thought I could put the list on my phone. The list could have been like this:
  • fam
  • friends
  • neighbors
  • ones from church
I guess (no. . . I know) I have a not-so-smart phone.

You know what? I don't care.

I don't really care about how smart my phone is.

I do care about the tweens on the list.


How about you? Who are the tweens on your list? You know. The ones you pray will know Jesus.

Will you make a list today? It doesn't matter if you have a not-so-smart phone (or if you do). A paper list is works, too. Will you pray for the tweens on the list? Pray that they will know Jesus.

Will you pray for me, too? I want Jesus to use me to write for those tweens.


Here is something that Jesus said about that:

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.  Matthew 18:20 NIV

So. . . if two or three of us pray. . . or two or three hundred of us pray. . .




What's this all about? A few days ago I blogged about my awesome opp to write tween devos for Zonderkidz. You can read about it here. I'm hoping that you will pray with me about the devos. You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share you contact info. Promise.


*******

Tweetables

Who are the tweens that you pray will know Jesus?   Tweet this!

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.  Matthew 18:20  NIV   Tweet this!

So. . . if two or three of us pray. . . or two or three hundred of us pray. . .    Tweet this!

******* 

copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: