Thursday, April 11, 2013

To Do List

Thanks for stopping! I am blogging about an awesome opportunity from God. Zonderkidz will publish TWO new devotional books for tweens. I am the humble gal who gets to write them.You can read more about the whole thing here.

I am lookin' for peeps to pray about the books. What about you? Will you join us?

You can sign up as a prayer partner. It's on the right. I won't share your name. Promise.

Who all will be prayin?
  • tweens
  • student ministry workers
  • pastors
  • parents
  • grandparents
  • writers
  • YOU!

Here is what the Bible says:

Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.  Psalm 18:49 NIV

It sounds like this to me. . . 



Will you praise God with me today?

Why?
  1. God is amazing!
  2. God has provided another opp for peeps to hear His word.
  3. God is amazing!

Tomorrow I will post my new author pic. Need your ideas. Seriously.


*******

Tweetables


Zonderkidz will publish TWO new devotional books for tweens.  Tweet this!

Will you praise God with me today?  Tweet this!

Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.  Psalm 18:49 NIV  Tweet this!

******* 


copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: