Friday, April 12, 2013

New Author Photo

Time for a new author pic. No special updo. No make up. No shopping trip for a special outfit.

SO. . . .what do you think? What? You can't see my face?? It seems like I am missing from the picture?

What can I say? P_E_R_F_E_C_T! 


Why? I pray that readers will see what Jesus wants them to see. . .

  • His truth
  • His encouragement
  • His love
If the readers see me, I have failed. Maybe you have heard the song words "Let others see Jesus in me. . . "

Pray with me today. Pray that I will be transparent. Pray that the message of Jesus will shine through in my writing.

What's this all about? A few days ago I blogged about my awesome opp to write tween devos for Zonderkidz. You can read about it here. I'm hoping that you will pray with me about the devos. You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share you contact info. Promise.


*******

Tweetables

Join me as I pray for my forthcoming devotionals from Zonderkidz.   Tweet this!

"Let others see Jesus in me. . ."   Tweet this!

Praying that the message of Jesus will shine through in my writing.   Tweet this!

******* 

copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: