Saturday, April 13, 2013

Words All Around

I was here at the Kansas City Public Library near the Plaza. Love, love, love this work of art at the entrance! Words all around!

It made me think about words. You know all about them. And they are everywhere.

  • kind - hurtful
  • encouraging - discouraging
  • happy - not so happy 

The list doesn't stop. 

The Bible has lots of words to teach and to encourage.

Then he taught me, and he said to me, “Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live."  Proverbs 4:4 NIV

Will you pray about the words in my devos? I'm praying that my readers will hear the words of Jesus. That is what matters.

What's this all about? A few days ago I blogged about my awesome opp to write tween devos for Zonderkidz. You can read about it here. I'm hoping that you will pray with me about the devos. You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share you contact info. Promise.


*******

Tweetables

Will you be a prayer partner for my forthcoming devotionals from Zonderkidz?   Tweet this!

Then he taught me, and he said to me, “Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live."  Proverbs 4:4 NIV   Tweet this!

I'm praying that my readers will hear the words of Jesus. That is what matters.   Tweet this!

******* 

copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: