Monday, April 15, 2013

They Lined Up

It happened yesterday. They lined up in front. Tall and short. One with a bow tie. I think.


The minister said that most people who have graduated from with college have never read the whole thing. Seriously? That is sad. Seriously.

The line was up there. In front of everyone. They were the 6th graders. Yesterday, they got study Bibles.

Those words:
  • study Bible
  • Bible study
  • study the Bible 

I hope they will. For sure. No. I pray they will do those words.  

Here is something the Bible says about that:

but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.  Psalm 1:2

It's not just them. Not just the 6th graders who lined up. It is the 5th graders. It is the 7th graders. They are not the only ones called to read. To study. It is me. I'm thinking it is you, too



What's this all about? A few days ago I blogged about my awesome opp to write tween devos for Zonderkidz. You can read about it here. I'm hoping that you will pray with me about the devos. You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share you contact info. Promise.


*******

Tweetables

What if we all read the whole Bible. . .   Tweet this!

but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night.  Psalm 1:2 NIV   Tweet this!

When is your fav time to read the Bible?   Tweet this!

******* 

copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: