Have you started your doodle for the Doodle Race? I'm getting emails from across the United States.
This is going to be FUN!!! And it's an awesome way to spread God's Word!
Remember the maps are even right now.
Which state will be NEON because of your doodle? Remember . . . if we already have your state, we will begin a tally (like Girls - Missouri 2).
Play the movie to learn more about it. Then, click the link for the prompt at the bottom of this post.
Here are the rules:
- Open to ages 9 - adults (teachers, ministry workers, parents, grandparents, etc.)
- One submission per person
- Doodles should be black fine tip marker or pen (no pencil, no color).
- Scan and send your doodle to email@example.com
- The doodles we receive will be posted on Mondays.
- The doodles become the property of Carol McAdams Moore and may be used on this blog, other social media sites, in print publications, etc. to promote the Doodle Devotions books. Randomly selected winners will also appear in Doodle Devotions for Boys or Doodle Devotions for Girls.
How will we decide the winners?
- Which map is filled first - boys or girls? One doodle in this category will be randomly selected to appear in one of the Doodle Devotions books from Zonderkidz in 2015. The winner will also receive a free copy of the book.
- Which map has the most entries - girls or boys? One doodle in this category will be randomly selected to appear in one of the Doodle Devotions books from Zonderkidz in 2015. The winner will also receive a free copy of the book.
Here are the links:
Ready! Set!! DOODLE!!!
Do you have a heart for ministering to tweens? Check this out! Tweet this!
It's a doodle race. Yep. Boys vs. Girls Tweet this!
Enter this race for a chance for your drawing to appear in a Zonderkidz devotional. Tweet this!
Doodle Devotions for Boys. Must read. Coming from Zonderkidz in 2015. . . Tweet this!
Doodle Devotions for Girls. Sweet! Coming from Zonderkidz in 2015. . . Tweet this!
Notes from Carol
These days I have the awesome responsibility and blessing of writing two devotional books for Zonderkidz. Will you pray with me about the devos? You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share your contact info. Promise.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back often! Let's connect on Twitter and Facebook too!
copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore