Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jesus Loves Me Word Game

If you follow my blog regularly, you will notice that I have ANOTHER paper plate activity. Truth: At the store that sells all things for one dollar, you can purchase three packages of colorful plates for ENDLESS games and activities. I LOVE the possibilities for families, church groups, scouts, etc. Here is one that is perfect for beginning readers.

Jesus Loves Me Word Game





Materials

  • dessert-sized paper plates (3 colors)

Preparation

  • Using one color for each word, print the words JESUS LOVES _________ (name of the child).

Ways to Play

  • Scramble the letters and ask the child to arrange them into love message.
  • Hide the letters for the child to find before he or she arranges them.
  • Use with a group. Have each child hold one letter to spell JESUS LOVES ME. Take a photo for children to take home. 

******* 

Notes from Carol


These days I have the awesome responsibility and blessing of writing two devotional books for Zonderkidz. Will you pray with me about the devos? You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share your contact info. Promise.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back often! Let's connect on Twitter and Facebook too!



*******


copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore


No comments: