Jesus Loves Me Word Game
- dessert-sized paper plates (3 colors)
- Using one color for each word, print the words JESUS LOVES _________ (name of the child).
Ways to Play
- Scramble the letters and ask the child to arrange them into love message.
- Hide the letters for the child to find before he or she arranges them.
- Use with a group. Have each child hold one letter to spell JESUS LOVES ME. Take a photo for children to take home.
Notes from Carol
These days I have the awesome responsibility and blessing of writing two devotional books for Zonderkidz. Will you pray with me about the devos? You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share your contact info. Promise.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back often! Let's connect on Twitter and Facebook too!
copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore