Are you a parent or a church camp worker? Here is an inexpensive idea for creating a patio tic-tac-toe game that will be sure to entertain on a summer's day.
- Sidewalk chalk
- yard stick
- 10 dessert-sized paper plates (5 of one color/design and 5 of another color/design)
- Using the yard stick, draw a tic-tac-toe board
- Give each player 5 paper plates for playing pieces.
- Enjoy the game!
- Use a level, concrete surface to draw the board.
- If it is a windy day, choose alternate game pieces (such as shoes vs. flip flops)
- It is a rainy, create the board in the garage or on a covered patio.
Notes from Carol
Have you started your doodle for the Doodle Race? This is going to be FUN!!! And it's an awesome way to spread God's Word!
Read all about the Doodle Race here!
copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore