Sunday, June 23, 2013

God Hears Our Prayers



Sunday is a great day to worship Jesus, to call to Him. So is every day - right? 

I'm calling with you today. . . and every day. Look at the verse. It says the Lords hears!
 

*******

Tweetables

Sunday is a great day to worship Jesus. . . So is every day!   Tweet this!

The Lord hears me when I call to Him. Psalm 4:3b  (NIV)   Tweet this!

So sweet! The Lord hears our prayers.  Tweet this!

******* 

Notes from Carol


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back often! Let's connect on Twitter and Facebook!


P.S. These days I am busy writing two devotional books for Zonderkidz. Will you pray with me about the devos? You can sign up to be a prayer partner on the right. I won't share your contact info. Promise.


*******


copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore


No comments: