Monday, June 03, 2013

A Doodle Message for Girls from Michelle

I am so excited about the devotions I am writing! I asked Michelle from Missouri to doodle something she would like to share with the future readers. If you are a girl who is 9-12 years old, that would be you! Here it is the message from Michelle. . . 

Hey Girls!

This is how much Jesus loves you!   

 

Doodle Devotions for Girls. So sweet!

Coming from Zonderkidz in 2015. . . 

 

 

Michelle posted her message to you from Missouri. Check back to see doodle messages from other states. . . Did I say that there will be a map for the boys, too? 


*******

Tweetables

A doodle message for girls ages 9-12. . .    Tweet this!

Doodle Devotions for Girls. So sweet! Coming from Zonderkidz in 2015. . .   Tweet this!

******* 

Notes from Carol


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back often! Let's connect on Twitter and Facebook!



*******


copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: