Monday, November 02, 2015

The Devotion Book Table

I met her at a book industry event. She was a children's ministry director for her church. I must admit she had a new-to-me idea that I truly loved.

Each year as we approach Christmas, she sets up a devotion book table for parents and kids.

Her goal is to get as many devotions for children and tweens in one spot for families to compare. Her hope is to get a good devotional fit into each child's hands as the New Year arrives. When families can preview and compare a wide variety of books, they are more likely to find one that their son or daughter will connect with and stick with for Bible study.


How can children's ministry leaders get sample copies of new, popular tween devotions? Many authors offer giveaways through sites such as Goodreads. Sometimes publishers have review copies available for the asking (if the reader is willing to post a review). 

For today only, I am offering a review copy of each tween devotional below to the first 25 children's ministry leaders who respond.

What: 
A review copy of Just Sayin' and Dare U 2 Open This Book
Who: 
Children's ministry leaders
How: 
Send the following to me at carolmcadamsmoore@gmail.com
  • Your name
  • Church name
  • Church email address (for my monthly newsletter)
  • Church snail mail address


What devotional is on your child's reading list for 2016?


No comments: