Monday, September 14, 2015

Let's Hear It for Book Fairs

As you might imagine, I love books. I am drawn to places that have lots of books -- like libraries, bookstores, book sales, and book fairs.

Last week, I saw this.



Yay! Let's hear it for school book fairs! Book fairs have a special place in my heart. A school book fair is where I first got the idea for my tween devos from Zonderkidz. What better place is there to see what intrigues young readers?

This week marks the first birthday of Dare U 2 Open This Book and Just Sayin'.

   


Yes! We are planning a party, and you are invited. Keep an eye on my blog and on other social media for all the details. We are friends -- right? If not, let's connect. I don't want you to be left out of the festivities. It's not often we get to celebrate the birthday of twins.

1 comment:

Jean said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ya'll!

Jean Hall
www.write2ignite.com