Sunday, October 12, 2014

Book Festival Fun

Do you enjoy going to outdoor festivals? I love them! Outdoor festivals are an opportunity for those who are enthusiasts about something to gather with those of like minds and hearts, as well as with those who are curious. For me, they rank right up there with parades, evening walks, and trips to the zoo.



This weekend was the first Lit in the Lou Festival in University City, Missouri. Authors, librarians, editors, booksellers, and readers gathered on Saturday for a day of book fun.





I enjoyed interacting with each group! I remember thinking, "I love it here. I don't want to leave." And so I did not, not until the last tents were breaking down and the bookstore owners were packing their boxes. It was a day of fun, of celebration, and of encouragement to keep doing what I love so much - writing.
                                                                                                                

What is your passion?


Author photo by David Lucas


******* 

Notes from Carol

 

I am blessed to have two new releases. They are tween devos from Zonderkidz. What people are saying about the devotionals --

  • The super fun feature about this devotional is it is interactive. Each devotional encourages drawing or something else artistic right in the book.  Amazon Customer
  • I highly recommend this book for all parents, grandparents to purchase for any boys in their family. You definitely will not be disappointed!!  Amazon Customer


Dare U 2 Open This Book   Just Sayin 


*******


copyright (c) 2014 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: