Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Thank-full Heart

Today I am blogging on the Christian Children's Authors blog. I hope you  will join me there.



It is fall in the Midwest. This week, I stopped at a roadside shop of sorts, a pickup truck filled with pumpkins large and small. When I was driving home with the small ones chosen to decorate my porch, I couldn’t help but think how blessed I am with family, friends, and God’s provisions. Read more




******* 

Notes from Carol

 

I am blessed to have two new releases. The are tween devos from Zonderkidz. What people are saying about the devotionals --

  • The super fun feature about this devotional is it is interactive. Each devotional encourages drawing or something else artistic right in the book.  Amazon Customer
  • I highly recommend this book for all parents, grandparents to purchase for any boys in their family. You definitely will not be disappointed!!  Amazon Customer


Dare U 2 Open This Book   Just Sayin 


*******


copyright (c) 2014 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: