- Send drawings for the Doodle Race. Right now, you can send doodles (drawings) for this race. It is FREE! And. . . your drawing just might get published in a book by Zonderkidz! Here are the deets.
- Play a board game. Don't be bored! Pull out some of those Christmas gifts or the games stored in the closet. Want more? How about a tournament? Think kids vs. adults.
- Make cookies. Check out the goodies in the kitchen. Make a treat. Decorate some cookies. It's not just for Christmas, you know! Yum!
- Make a pizza. Lunch time? Make a pizza. Remember, you can make substitutions for lots of the traditional pizza ingredients.For example, use a jar of spaghetti sauce instead of pizza sauce and ANY KIND of cheese makes a great topping!
- Read a book. Raid the family library. Download books. Read at the same time (cuddled up on the couch), read together (taking turns reading aloud), or read to your pet. Seriously.
- Write a letter. Think paper and pencil - not a text, not an email. Go for it.
- Make a tent with blankets. Fun! Make a place to read or just to chat. It is a toasty way to spend part of the day.
- Plaaaay dough. You know you love it. Salt dough is easy to make. Dress it up with food coloring and scents (flavorings) from the kitchen cupboard. Vanilla or peppermint anyone?
- Make a video. Use technology for family fun. Make a video for fam and send it to them. The video might be like a Skype time (but recorded so it can be replayed), a music video, or even a play.
- What are your ideas? What inside fun are you having as a family?
Notes from Carol
I am super excited about my books. . .
Dare U 2 Open This Book - 90 ways to rock your faith
Just Sayin' - 90 ways to rock your faith
Coming from Zonderkidz in October 2014!
Have we connected on Twitter and Facebook?
copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore