- She will carefully examine the new releases specially displayed for young readers to see.
- She will make check out the end cap displays of the titles that have gained a high level of popularity.
- She will stop to look at the seasonal books, with an eye for her own proposal ideas... and
- She will explore the creative, reading areas that call to young readers and their families and
- She will stop to chat with the manager about what is popular with kids and what the manager wishes would be published.
- She will search for books in all the genres she writes - devotionals, nonfiction, chapter books, and middle grade fiction.
- She will sit for a bit and make notes, all the while listening to the excited requests from young readers for this title or that one.
- She will check the shelves for her own titles and be thankful for the opportunity to be there.
What do you like to do when you visit a bookstore?