Saturday, April 11, 2015

Reading, Drawing, and Summer Reading Programs

Happy Saturday! On Saturdays, I post on the Christian Children's Authors blog. Here is a bit of today's post.



As I write this, I have the windows open in my office. It isn’t summer yet, but summer is surely just around
the corner. If you are a parent, a grandparent, or the caregiver of a child, I am sure that you have been busy planning for summer activities.





Summer Reading Clubs were a huge part of my summer activities as a child. I remember getting a little booklet at the library. The purpose of the booklet was to have a place to record a few things about each
book I read: title, author, summary, and what I liked about the book. I also got a construction paper shape that would move one more space around the room with each book I read.

Read the whole post 


*******

Notes from Carol

I am blessed to have two new releases. They are tween devos from Zonderkidz. What people are saying about the devotionals --

  • The super fun feature about this devotional is it is interactive. Each devotional encourages drawing or something else artistic right in the book.  Amazon Customer
  • Got two grandsons who are creative and zany. Carol McAdams Moore has given me a tool to give to these young men that will incorporate their love of the wacky to the Creator of their minds.  Cleo Lampos

For boys -                                          For girls -

Dare U 2 Open This Book                          Just Sayin 


*******

copyright (c) 2015 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: