Saturday, September 27, 2014

Shared Bible Journals

Today I am on the Christian Children's Authors blog, writing about Shared Bible Journals. Hope to see you there!


******* 

Notes from Carol


Do you like to celebrate your birthday? Ever celebrate for your entire birthday month? Yeah. Me too.
This is the birthday month for my tween devos. They released on September 16th
 

I thank God for this opportunity to share His Word with readers who are 9 -12 years old. Will you help me get the word out to them? I believe that God blesses us so that we can bless others. This month, I will have one giveaway a day. I do hop around a bit, so the giveaway might be here, on my author page, on Twitter (@CMcAdamsMoore), or on my blog (carolmcadamsmoore.blogspot.com). Just sayin'










Just Sayin' 




*******


copyright (c) 2014 Carol McAdams Moore


No comments: