Friday, March 29, 2013

Sweet Spring Surprises



This afternoon I spent some time clearing a few stray leaves that had managed to stay in my garden for the winter. A few days ago, we were snowed in. Seriously! We had enough snow to close things down, and as you know this is Easter week. Here is what is left of that white stuff.






I wasn't sure when it snowed that the spring flowers would survive. Some are hardy enough to stand up to the snow, but I sure couldn't remember which ones. Such sweet surprises awaited me this afternoon!




Won't you join me in saying just how amazing Jesus is? Just when we think that things are one way, everything changes. Jesus is full of sweet surprises. . . just like the flowers He greeted me with today.


*******
Tweetables

Won't you join me in saying just how amazing Jesus is?   Tweet this!

Just when we think that things are one way, everything changes.   Tweet this!

Jesus is full of sweet surprises. . .   Tweet this!

*******  



copyright (c) 2013 Carol McAdams Moore

No comments: